Tuesday, October 21, 2014

WFMW: PicMonkey

http://wearethatfamily.com/2014/10/wfmw-yes-to-being-still/
Linking up with Kristen.

I've wanted my little space on the web to feel more like home for a while now.  I'm not the most tech savvy person, nor am I very creative of my own accord.  Trying to balance my lack of skill with a desire to have my blog reflect myself has been interesting.

I've known about PicMonkey for awhile.  I've used their free version to edit a few things, but the whole site still intimated me a bit.  During nap time lately, I ventured into the land of the unknown photo editing, and decided to give it a whirl.  Um, PicMonkey, I love your tutorial options!  I've started creating super cool graphics, enhanced pictures, and even a watermark for my personal photos that I post on the blog or Pinterest.  I love it!  I even upgraded to Royale membership so I can do even more!  Woohoo!  I'm loving the way my posts are starting to feel like my own without having spend a ton of time or money hiring someone to do it for me.  I'm even thinking about trying to make my own graphic organizers for my students.

Examples:


 

What are your favorite photo/graphic sites or apps?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice images!
I'm a bit crazy in that I use PicMonkey for some things, Picasa for other things, and Paint for some things too. Resizing images quickly is SO much easier in Paint.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...