Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving having my cross wall reassembled in our new home.  It fits perfectly on the wall above my piano, just like in the rental house. 

I love that one of my favorite Mediterranean restaurants is just that much closer to where we now live.  I stopped on my way home Monday to grab tzatziki and pita for lunch.  Yum!

I love the mini shopping trip I had at the Loft on Monday.  I earned some extra money re-writting the 6th grade Social Studies assessments for this coming school year, and I decided to use a bit of it on some new clothes.  I don't buy clothes often, but I had fun on Monday.  I needed a few things for the TAGH trip in July so aside from these two cute dresses, I got a yellow dress, a pair of shorts, a tank top, and a super soft t-shirt.  Come, on DC and Boston and lots of places in between!



I love that Aggie Belle loves her new bed.  She needed a soft spot to snuggle down in our living room, and this bed arrived yesterday.  I took this picture about 3 minutes after it came out of the box.  I think she approves!

I made a new cake recipe yesterday afternoon out of boredom during a thunderstorm, and while it's not my favorite, it's pretty tasty. 
What are you loving?

Linking up with Jamie.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Love the LOFT purchases! So cute! I'm a little sad I haven't bought any dresses yet this summer from there, but I hope to soon!

Chaos and Coffee said...

Um that cake looks dang tasty to me! Also we are getting rid of our cross wall so if you are looking to expand your collection come take whatever you want. We have a couple A&M ones in there!

agalandherdog said...

Cute dresses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...