Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I love that our house is slowly  beginning to look like a home.  Don't get me wrong; there are still boxes everywhere, but I'm finding time to put some small touches in places so that it feels like this place is home.  I'm grateful for gift cards and awesome sales at Hobby Lobby and Kirklands to help me with this!
Above our bedroom door.  Can't wait to paint and find new curtains!
Butterflies on the front porch.

Close-up of one of them.

Above the front door.  Can't wait to change out that foyer light!
The best part of this week is that it's VBS at our church!  I don't post pictures of kids without express permission from their parents, so no cute faces will show up here.  Just trust me that I have the 7 absolute cutest 'almost' 1st graders in our church.  They are so thrilled to be in VBS this week, and I'm all wound up in watching them be loved on by our Daddy God.  I also have the greatest 'almost' 7th grade helper.  Thanks Kim for making that one happen!  At Sky High VBS, we're learning that all things are possible when we trust God!  Kim also made sure my group was the Space Shuttles.  Does she know me well or what?!

Selfishly, I also love how much pool time I've had in just a week and a half of summer break.  This is so awesome!

I'm too tired from VBS to think of much else for this week, but I'm sure I'll find more later, so stay tuned!

Linking up with Jamie.

1 comment:

agalandherdog said...

Love those butterflies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...