Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Travel Tuesday: Grand Cayman



Allie has me hooked on her Travel Tuesday link-up.  I love remembering old trips and dreaming up new ones.  It's getting harder to think of places I have been that haven't already made an appearance in the blog.

We went to Grand Cayman on a cruise with Isaac's family for our 2nd anniversary.  I thought it was a beautiful island!  We walked around the capital city of George Town before exploring the turtle conservatory.








Then there was a little stop in Hell, truly it's name, before heading out to a beautiful sand flat to swim with wild sting rays.  It was a beautiful day!  The rays were so gentle and friendly.




Now that we're certified scuba divers, I know Grand Cayman will be on our dive list.  It's stunning, and I can't wait to see what's further down in the crystal blue water!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...