Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I love that I survived making two videos in the last week.  One was a short clip explaining our continuing work in Zambia.  The other was a full day affair, recreating the story of how Kate's charity: water project came about.  If you are new around here, you can read the story here, here, and here.  We literally started filming at 8:30 and finished at 5:30.  The video will be shown first at UBC's leadership conference in August and later maybe on the web.  Hopefully I'll be able to share a link to it in the future.  I'm so excited to see how God uses Kate's story!!

I loved spending the whole day with my grandparents, the pups, and my mom today.  We don't just visit enough.  We go for meals and dog walking and pass around the dogs to them, but rarely do we get to sit uninterrupted for hours on end.  Joy!

I loved reading Isaac's application for a leadership program at NASA.  This man is so incredibly happy in his job.  God has given him the ability to excel in his work, and I'm proud of his daily efforts to always do his best. 

I also love that Isaac has fixed our washing machine not once but twice in the last week and repaired his car's AC.  He's single handedly saving our bank account with his mad repair skills. 

I love Starbucks' Valencia Orange Refreshers.  I like the other flavors, but I tried this one for the first time this week, and it has won my loyalty.  Thank you, students for all the gift cards so I never, ever have to pay a penny for a Starbucks treat!
I love that 5 months from today we'll be celebrating New Year's Eve on a cruise ship with my whole side of the family as my grandmother's 75th birthday present (yes, Nanny, I just told the world how old you are...you can kill me later!)  :)  The 8 of us have never had a trip together, so this is going to be awesome! 

I'm loving my Jesus!

What are you loving this week?

Linking up with Jamie.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...