Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday






With these little loves here, there is so much to love this week!

I loved coming home today from the doctor to find that they and Uncle Isaac had redecorated my kitchen with these K'nex creations:






I love how excited the squeals were from my back seat today when we saw a rainbow!

I love how determined Tina is to learn her solo and do her best in the musical she's in this week.  I love how Joelle is settling in at play days and making friends even though I'm not her teacher.  Thank you UBC for loving so well on our nieces!!

I love the bond between these two.  A 3 year old walking my 60 pound crazy girl is just unreal.  They are so sweet together!

These two are pretty cute too!
 
 I love how well our giraffes look in our house.  This is just so fun to see several times a day!
I love my Jesus!

What are you loving this week?

Linking up with Jamie.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...