Friday, July 19, 2013

July BarkBox


For the most part, I'm thrilled with this month's BarkBox!  The theme was relaxing from the summer heat, and they have definitely provided us with some great tools to do this!


Safemade Bowl ($10.99) They made a special one for BarkBox subscribers with their logo on it.  I love that it folds and squishes so it won't take up a bunch of room when we head to the beach.  This is also going to be my new doggy popsicle maker-it'll be so much better than paper cups!  So excited!


No Grainers  (?? I searched and searched for a website that sold these.  Walmart does, but a price is not listed online.  Best guess~$5). These chicken treats are American-made and free of all grains.  With a pup with digestive issues, this is great for us!


Barkworthies ($4.75) We have gotten their bones before, and Aggie loved them!!  I'm sure she'll have no problem with this beef bone. 


Mr. Barksmith's Smoothies for Dogs  ($4.99) Bananas, apples, and peanut butter frozen for my hot dogs?!  Um, they are going to fight over this one!  BarkBox came with a coupon for this website, and I have a feeling we'll be buy more of them!


Max and Ruffy's Fruit Snacks ($5.25) These organic banana and coconut bites sound awesome, even for humans.  Again, both my furbabies go nuts over bananas, so this is sure to be another hit!


Safemade Treat Ball ($8) The one thing I wasn't impressed with was this toy.  Not a one of the treats we have will fit in it.  Aggie has had fun bouncing it around, but I really don't like toys that require special treats.  I'll look to see if I can find something that will fit; otherwise, a toy alone it will remain.


We have extra friends in our house this week between Tina, Joelle, and our friend's dog Ceally.  That just means more fun with the BarkBox!!  Oh, and they're standing on Aggie Belle's cooling mat which is every Texas dog's dream in the summer!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...