Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


That's the number of days of school left.  I love this not because I want to get rid of my kids but because I'm then only a week from being in Zambia.  Oh, my!  Friends and family are already filling up every bit of free time that we won't be working with the kids.  Pure love.  And I love this new video that CACZ just produced.  This is what I'll spend three weeks doing with Isaac (more school!):


I love when my friends pop by for unannounced random visits.  :)

I love the following satellite image.  I use this to help discuss population density in Japan with my 6th graders, but it is also a great conversation piece for democracy vs. communism with South Korea and North Korea.  The kids see this immediately and go nuts on me!  Thanks, NASA!

I love the amazing creations on Katie's ModAnt Etsy page.

I love my Jesus.

What are you loving this week?

Linking up with Jamie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...