Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm so excited for our July 4th concert at UBC tonight.  I'll try to have a post about it tonight or tomorrow.  I love fireworks! 

I love that every morning begins just like this:
There's typically a bigger puppy in the chair next to me.  This makes every day perfection, without fail.

I love that my husband is patient enough to rescue the baby bird that managed to trap itself in our attic on Sunday.  Thankfully it was a cloudy day so it was only about 85 in the attic instead of 110 like it has been.  I held the flashlight, and Isaac just around the little hopper until he was able to scoop him into a bag.  The little guy was set back in the yard, untouched by us, and his momma's terrified cries stopped immediately. 


I love that my bigger puppy is so in love with her gerbil girls.  Kate and Pippa love their weimy too!  This crazy dog is so gentle with these little critters.  She follows them around so they don't get lost but has never, ever been rough with them.  Look at this love:
Pippa is in the wheel, and Kate is on AB's paw.
Waiting for them to come out and play.
And Aggie Belle is loving that blue cooling mat.  In this heat, it has been a life saver!

I am loving Joel's newest book and the sweet little puppy cuddles I've gotten all week. 

I loved shopping with Danielle on Monday for two of my niece and convincing Danielle she needs to switch doctors because there is just no better doctor in the world than mine!  And Tuesday was full of more friend love when Michelle and little Megan came swimming.  Oh, summer, stay forever!  This fellowship does my heart such good!
The super amazing clothes for my nieces' birthdays for incredible prices thanks to sales!

I love that I leave for my TAGH trip in 4 days!  I'm not loving the 6:30 flight time, but I'll live.  Richmond, DC, Philly, Boston, and everywhere in between-here I come!

What are you loving?

Linking up with Jamie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like you get a lot of puppy cuddles. which sounds really fun :)

hope you had a great 4th!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...