Saturday, December 17, 2011

Friend!

We went to a super special, Dr. Seuss themed birthday party for super cute Megan this morning.  The party was adorable for such a darling 2 year old, but I must be selfish and admit that my favorite part was the text I received this morning saying my precious friend Ashley was going to be able to join us for some Seussical fun!  Ashley and I don't get to see each other much living 2 hours away and having insane work schedules.  While Isaac and I were totally enamored with all of the fun party things, we must be honest in saying that our sweet time with Ashley and her husband Tim stole the cake for us!  I cannot explain just how overfilled my heart is after a visit with the Assels.  To be with someone whose known me and loved me so long in spite of all of my flaws is a joyous thing.  Thank You, Jesus, for such special friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...