Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Decor 2011

While we work so hard to keep our focus on Jesus between the day after Thanksgiving and New Year's Day, we do love to decorate our home!  We try to make sure our decorations help us focus on Jesus.  My collection of nativities made around the world is growing!

My favorite Christmas decoration-my nativity from Zambia.

Aggie Belle hasn't broken a thing on the tree.  I don't trust her with presents though.

Daddy and daughter inspecting the tree.


We had to add a stocking this year which meant changing from "JOY" to "HOPE".  Do you think I minded?

Venezuelan nativity, my baby tree, and Precious Moments nativity from my childhood


Even our new gerbil girls are part of the festivities.

My nativity ornaments that were made in London.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...