Monday, February 15, 2010

Meal Planning Monday


Monday: Dinner out with Ashley, Isaac has leftovers to eat.

Tuesday: Chicken Fingers from a blog I found off of Katy's Meal Planning Links with steamed veggies.


Wednesday: Ranchero Enchiladas from Katy's blog with Uncle Ben's Mexican Rice.


Thursday: Dinner out with Meredith in Sugar Land! (Isaac will have plenty of leftovers!)


Friday: Shrimp Casserole from a blog I found off of Katy's Meal Planning Links with roasted asparagus.


Saturday: Eggs, Bacon, and Biscuits

Sunday: Leftovers

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'd happily join you on Tuesday or Wednesday. ;) But I have never had shrimp, and don't think I would enjoy it in a casserole. :)

(I found your blog while hopping from one to another.)

Peace.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...