Monday, February 1, 2010

Meal Planning Monday


Ok, kids! Here is this week's 'menu'...I say that lighlty because this week we are going to be all over the place! Assuming plans don't change:


Monday: Meat loaf leftovers for Isaac; movie date with my mom for me.


Tuesday: Carabbas at my parents' for Mom's birthday dinner.


Wednesday: Veggie Beef Stew


Thursdasy: BBQ Chicken in the crock pot


Friday: Leftover of his choice for Isaac; party for my friend Meredith for me.


Saturday: Left over soup or go out...whatever I can talk Isaac into doing. I have a grant training all day Saturday.


Sunday: Super Bowl Party at Church

1 comment:

ChrisandLogue said...

BBQ Chicken in the crock pot? Can you share this recipe? I am a fan of anything I can cook in the crockpot and Logan loves anything BBQ...

~CC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...