Monday, February 8, 2010

Meal Planning Monday



First of all, I borrowed this cute meal tag from Katy's blog. Thanks, Katy!

Since I cooked so much last week, we get to have lots of leftovers this week. Hopefully that means I'll have time to add some of my favorite recipes to my blog too. :)

Monday: Left over Veggie Beef Stew

Tuesday: Left over Spaghetti

Wednesday: Left over Chili from last night's Super Bowl Party

Thursday: DiGornio Pizza

Friday: Not sure yet. It looks like we'll have our three favorite kiddos over for dinner, so I'll be planning around them.

Saturday: Valentine's Dinner out (I hope!)

Sunday: Probably left overs from Valentine's dinner. I never seem to eat a whole meal. Restaurant portions are so large these days. Also, with handbell practice, it's hard to cook on Sunday evenings.

Happy Cooking, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...