Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I love that a momma would trust me with her two angels so far away from home for a week.  It's an indescribable gift, and I am forever grateful.  Tina and Joelle have filled me up this week!

I love the way these two sisters love on each others.  It's not uncommon to find them sleeping intertwined, to see them helping each other in the littlest ways, and cuddling while reading.

I love how well  Tina can read and how smart she is.  She lights up every time I ask her to explain what something is or what a word means.  Her brain is an absolute sponge!

I love how Joelle loves to sit curled into my side or on my lap and play with my hands.  She wraps her little palms around each of my fingers and just stares and stares as her hands move around mine.  Joelle could do that with me all day long and I wouldn't mind.

I love sitting in the middle of the bed reading and praying with these two.  Their prayers and cuddles are precociously sweet!  I know our Daddy God's heart is overflowing each time He listens to these two talk to Him.
Icee break at the zoo

I love Jason Gray's song "Remind Me Who I Am".  I need verbal reassurances something awful most days, so this song hits the spot.  "Redeemed" by Big Daddy Weave is keeping me pretty happy as well. 

I love that most of my downstairs is now painted and the crown molding is hung.  It looks fantastic.
Part of the crown molding and paint finished. 
I love that Reba is returning to prime time TV in a new comedy this Fall!  Now I'll have an excuse to turn on the telly once in a while.

I love all of the art that Sandy and Given brought me from Zambia.  Look at it all!  I have no idea where to put everything yet, but some of it has found a home.  It thrills me to be supporting artisans that are trying to support their families instead of factories.  Each piece is so unique and special.















What are you loving this week?

Linking up with Jamie

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Loving the elephant and giraffe art! It's fab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...