Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving that in 4 hours I'll be on a plane to Ft. DeSoto, Florida.  We booked this trip about an hour ago, maybe less.  Ha.  I love it.  August has not been a pleasant month in my house, and I am under no guise that a vacation fixes problems, but a break from germs (mine!) and routine has got to do something good for this spinning head of mine.  On the to do list is to visit my favorite giraffe family at Brevard Zoo, meet up with some manatees on a kayak, and sit out on the sand bar at Ft. DeSoto until the dolphins decided to come visit.  Thank You God for Your creation because they do help this soul!
From the last trip to Ft. DeSoto

I'm loving how cuddly my puppies have been this week.  They are precious!

I love these two songs right now.  Not Jesus related, but they make me smile:

Hunter Hayes:  Wanted

Dustin Lynch: Cowboys and Angels
I love my Jesus-sweet, precious, amazing redemption.

What are you loving this week?

Linking up with Jamie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love our Jesus too :)

Have a wonderful day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...