Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Ok, call me crazy, but I've really enjoyed our back-to-school professional developments this week.  Love might be too strong of a word, but it's been nice to be back and get ready for my new 150-ish new kids to come.  I'm also loving, that as of now, the 4 little girls I know from church that will be mine for this year all were put in the same class period together.  Oh, the giggles that will come from that group!

I love this song!
Sidewalk Prophets: Live Like That


I'm loving that some of the oak trees in our subdivision are already dropping acorns.  I ADORE stomping and smushing acorns under my feet.  It is pure euphoria to feel that crunch under my soles.  Perhaps it's still a bit warm to walk the dogs in my boots, but they make the best acorn crushing shoes!

I love the cuddles I get from this sweet boy each day.  Bailey's unconditional love and adoration is a beautiful thing.


This girl always makes me feel in love!  Look at that goofy face!  This is from Sunday night after our trip to the park.  Aggie Belle was so hot by the time we returned home that she went straight upstairs and plopped into the tub.  This is the second time she's done this.  I guess she knows when she's dirty and needs a bath! 

I'm still loving the memories from Shell Key.  Oh, my, the beauty!  God outdid Himself on this place.  The sand is so soft and white!

I love my Jesus!

What are you loving this week?

Linking up with Jamie.

3 comments:

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I love the last picture! I would love to be there right now! Hello r&r!

Unknown said...

haha such funny pictures of the pups!

Have a great night! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

LaLa said...

I love that your puppy does that! Too cute!!

Just stopping by to thanks for following Aunt LaLa! Have a great Monday!

Lauren
auntlala25.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...