Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Little Girl Adventures Day 6

Oh what a night!  Late December, 1963...oh, wait.  Wrong night.  Sorry Frankie.  However, last night was a night!  Joelle had seemed off, mostly just sleepy, most of the evening, and I finally took her temp: 101.8!  Yikes!  Isaac made a quick run to the store for some Tylenol, and she was fine by this morning.  Got to love being two!  Not to mention my grandmother got taken to the hospital with chest pains...still waiting to hear what's going on there.

We still decided to take today much more slowly.  I had already bought the Pooh tickets, so we went, and I was delighted by the movie.  Pooh Bear never fails to impress and give everyone fits of giggles.  It was such a treat to watch a movie with one little buddy in my lap and another little buddy curled up in my side.  *Sigh.

A trip to Hobby Lobby was needed so I could get some things for a baby shower I'm helping host soon, and the girls and I found some tealight holders to decorate and t-shirts and decals so I could make them some cutesy shirts.  I may now be making them shirts for every holiday and occasion I can.  I'm hooked!  The girls were quite pleased with the results.  Yay!


There was also an impromptu dance party while cooking dinner.  A little Aretha was played, but mostly the girls wanted praise and worship songs.  Makes my heart swell with pride at their requests!

Mom cut Bailey's hiatus at the Pearland Resort (ie, my parents' and grandparents' homes) due to the hospital visit, so we had to swing by and pick him up before we headed home from Hobby Lobby.  My over-protective, incredibly jealous oldest child has been pretty much impeccable in behavior since meeting the girls.  Thank You, Jesus, because I was not sure I could play referee between two 4 four legged and two two legged children for three days.  Phew.  Bailey has learned that crumbs come with small children and that small children make great leash holders on walks.  Woo-hoo!  Tina walked Aggie Belle and Joelle walked Bailey for me tonight.  I just had to follow along.  What a treat!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...