Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


There's lots of love in this house this week!

This classic by Watermark (Captivate):

I loved catching Bailey in Little Sister's bed last night.  Crazy boy.  He looks even tinier in this huge bed!
 


I love that Aggie Belle received a bucket load of new toys in the mail today.  She was stoked to replace her dead Mr. Octopus with a new one.  Look at that face!

I love that Bailey has taken to wanting to watch me get ready in the mornings.  We jam out to KSBJ, and he tries to avoid the sink and the curling iron.  I love the precious Little Buddy!


I love this painting I found for the new Tanner Nursery.  It fits with all of their other NASA paraphernalia perfectly.  It's so precious!  Maybe at least one of the boys will follow in their Papa Joe's footsteps. 

I love the new Tervis tumbler cup that came in today's mail for me.  I've been using these more than water bottles at school the past two weeks, and I'm hooked.  Maybe I can't break these...there's hope.   
I bought this one a couple weeks ago.

Giraffe print!  The new one that came today.
I'm still loving school.  I have a few talkers, but just wait.  They'll figure it out.  Ha.  D-halls haven't been passed out yet.  I'm loving routine, bed time at 9:45, lots of sweet hugs, and huge smiles.

I love the print on the new pjs I got.  :)


I loved that when I met the mom and sister of one of my students this morning, the sister acted like I was the best thing since sliced bread.  She's three and in Pre-K.  Her name is Paige, and she grabbed my leg and held on tight with one arm and held my hand with her free hand.  Then she stared up at me with a gigantic smile the whole time her mom and I talked.  What a doll!  I asked her if she wanted to skip up to 6th grade, but she likes Pre-K.  Oh, the love of preschoolers!  Middle schoolers aren't allowed to be cuddly-for GOOD reason-it'd freak me out, but I miss teaching those little ones that hug and cuddle.  My three weeks with kindergartners this summer maybe wasn't just quite enough.

I love that I am helping in worship this coming Sunday.  Scripture is always powerful, but when it's spoken, man, oh, man, the Spirit moves.  This week is about global missions, so I really hope God uses this to stir up unquenchable thirst in my congregation to be His hands and feet.

I love that today at 7:45 will resume our weekly prayer meetings for my campus.  Even if you live far away and can't come join us, set a reminder on your phone and join us from 7:45-8:00, praying for the students and teachers on my campus.  We saw over 50 kids come to know Jesus last year, and all the teachers did was pray.  Which means we also saw prayers for the Christian kids on our campus to be bold be answered in mighty awesome ways.  Jesus, You rock.

I love all the texts, phone calls, and emails I've received the past two days to check on how this first week is going.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  I hope every teacher has such an amazing support system.

I love my Jesus!

What are you loving this week?

Linking up with Jamie.

1 comment:

According to Jax said...

ooooooo the pup is sooo cute! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...