Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ashley's Visit

Ashley came to Clear Lake with Tim, who had a meeting on site at NASA today, so we got the whole day together! They came in last night, and after the boys were off at work today, we got to have girl day all day long! I hadn't seen Ashley since her wedding day, and it's been hard having one of my besties now living in College Station. She helped me pick out the Bible study I'm going to lead this fall at UBC, and we ran some errands before a yummy, though rainy, lunch at Panera. We spent all afternoon previewing the Bible study we'd picked out, talking about Zambia while looking at my pictures, and just being girls! What a treat! We weren't exactly productive housewives today, but it sure was a joy to have great quality fellowship. The day ended with dinner at Waels, an Assel favorite, with several other Sunday School friends. Praise You, Jesus, for precious friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...