Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cake Addiction

I love cake. Lately, I've been craving it, probably because our one year anniversary is in less than a week, and I've waited for nearly 52 weeks to eat the top of our wedding cake. Our wedding cake and groom's cake was absolutely delightful, and I can still taste it if I think about it long enough. Sunday can't come soon enough.

Lucky for me, I'm married to one heck of a baker/cake decorator. Our sweet little Zachy turned 9 yesterday, and Mr. Isaac is surprising him with a baseball themed cake for his party tomorrow. At this moment, Isaac is decorating the glove and ball. I've been munching on the cake crumbs and icing that's left in the corners of the dishes Isaac is using. Yum!!!

My computer has completely crashed, but as soon as I have a way to upload pictures onto a computer again, I'll post photos of Isaac's newest creation. He is for hirer, but the way. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh cool, i look forward to seeing pictures!
And Happy Anniversary!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...