Thursday, July 8, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I SAW MY BROTHER TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 12 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, that's out of my system now. Excuse the screaming, jumping, and dancing. Kelvin and the rest of ZVC (Zambian Vocal Collection) came home from Finland early this morning. I spent most of the day in Kalingalinga at Chifundo, and I needed to stop off to see Frank on our way out. Kennedy was also there, Frank's brother, so that was my first treat. It turned out that the keyboard I brought with me didn't need to stay at Frank's, but with Obrine, so we headed off again, after tons of hugs, laughs, and a few old stories. When we stopped again, we weren't at Obrine's but at Kelvin's! I couldn't believe it! Obrine was there, and Zacchaeus and Martin too. Oh the hugs and laughs!! There are no words. Zacchaeus didn't recognize me, but when Martin said, "Zac! It's Laura!" the look on his face was priceless. I was 13 the last any of them had seen him. We had a beautiful visit. This day was 12 years in the making, and I praise my Daddy God for every step along the way. It was worth the wait, and Sunday, when we're all together to worship the King of Kings will be a day of immense joy and celebration.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...