Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall Favorites

I found a new-to-me link up called The Circle, and thought I'd join up in conjunction with some Friday lovin'!
Fall Favorites

1. Favorite fall fashion/clothing item?  I live in Houston-the fact that I can still wear flip flops makes me happy!  I love a great scarf, but those come out maybe by  Christmas. :)When it does finally cool off, oh, around November, my cowboy boots will be out in full force.

2. Favorite fall drink? On those *somewhat* cooler days, I love that I can justify a chocolate chai once again.  :)

3. What's something on your fall bucket list? Carving a pumpkin to put Man Cub in for pictures! This year the pups will have a baby brother with them!


4. Favorite fall recipe? Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies

5. Halloween candy or Pumpkin Spice Latte? Candy-Dove.  No coffee for this girl!

6. Favorite fall scent? Pumpkin Spice

7. Favorite fall holiday? Thanksgiving

8. What is fall (weather) like where you live? Warm, humid, and sometimes rainy.  It's just an extension of summer, really.  :)  Last Fall, we went to the Grand Canyon, and in 2012, we went to Vail to get a taste of 'real' Fall.



In Its Time
The Diary of a Real Housewife

4 comments:

Kiki said...

Hi Laura! So nice to meet you and so excited you joined The Circle this month! I've loved getting to know so many new faces and am so with you on being a non-coffee drinker and the smell of pumpkin spice. :) Thanks for joining us!

p.s. I love those photos of your trip to the Grand Canyon! It looks beautiful there! And those photos of your pups are so cute!

Lisa Loves John said...

You can't beat the beauty of the Grand Canyon <3

Christina said...

Oh my goodness, those pup photos gave me a good laugh - so cute!!

I agree with Kiki, those Grand Canyon shots are stunning! :)

Girl, I can't go without the coffee, but totally feeling the chocolate chai!

Victoria said...

I'm going through The Circle links! :)

That chocolate chai sounds really good...I need to try that! Trader Joe has a salted caramel mix that I love too.

Dove chocolate is the best! Do you prefer the dark or milk chocolate?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...