Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

We had a fabulous weekend with Isaac's brother and cousin in town!

The boys always bake up a storm of goodies while they are here, and this trip has been no different!  They made their annual batch of pillow cookies:

And they also made brownies baked around two oreos with peanut butter.  Um, yum!
We also visited the Blue Bell Factory on Friday before heading to Chuy's for dinner.  Man Cub decided it was awesome to sleep on Uncle Jacob all through dinner.  I was grateful to eat with both hands!  ;)


Saturday afternoon we had lunch at my parents and watched the Aggie game. Man Cub watched with Dede and Layla watched with me.  


The guys indulged me so I could get a photo of Man Cub with both of his uncles (Isaac's brother and my brother).



Then we went to the beach after church on Sunday.  It was a busy weekend, but Man Cub handled it all so well, and we really did have so much fun with all the family!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...