Sunday, September 22, 2013

Very Hungry Catepillar Baby Shower

Our dear friends Ashley and Tim are having a baby boy in mid-November, and we couldn't wait to celebrate with them.  My friends Michelle and Jenny are crafting geniuses, and I am not, so they were completely in charge with decorating my house to the nines with all things Very Hungry Catepillar.  Everything turned out to be absolutely adorable, and the food was delicious!  Isaac made the cake, and it was perfect! He also marinated kabob meat (chicken, shrimp, and beef) for 5 days before the party.  I made an amazing salad to which I really need to share the recipe.  Tim brought a pasta salad that was so tasty! The best part was being with friends who have been in our lives for so very long now and celebrating a new phase in life with them.  God has blessed us richly, and I'm excited to watch Ashley be a mommy and Tim be a daddy..  This baby is one blessed little boy already!
Catepillars were all over my house!

Me, Ashley, Jenny, and Michelle.  All credit for all things cutesy goes to the two on the right end!  They are AMAZING!

Prayer book station.  Everyone writes a prayer.  I've been doing this for several showers now, and parents say they read through them for years to come. 





Buddy Jacob and Bubba Liam

Sweet friends!

I love them, even in burnt orange!




Storybooks are breathtaking!

Who knew bunnies say 'tch, tch'?!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...