Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Little Kid Fun

 Isaac's mom has an in home daycare, and playing with the kids is one of my favorite treats about Ohio.  I love watching how they grow between our visits, and many of them actually remember me from visit to visit.  Many have known Isaac for years, and they love when he comes home!
All 6 of the kids with me and one of the dogs on Tuesday.  They love playing with, or better yet, on Lala!
Tuesday, while the littlest ones took their nap, Isaac and I decided to take the two oldest girls to see "Tangled".  Olivia will be three in January, and Gabi turned 5 in November.  I had no idea exactly what to expect, but it was a great experience.  The girls loved the movie, and Isaac and I did too.  We made it through the movie with just one potty break!   Yay!
Ready for the movies!
Juli, Gabi's little sister, loves her baby, and decided her baby needed to go 'byebye' in Audrey's car seat.
On Wednesday, Isaac and Jacob went skiing, and I decided to stay home with the kids and Penny.  She was planning of morning of snow play with them, and that sounded right up my alley.  We all played on a little hill for an hour, and then the three oldest kids and I tromped across the field to the pond for some big sledding.  It was a fun day, and a nice treat to be with little ones instead of 6th graders.
Olivia pulling Wesley
Wesley liked the snow.
Little Audrey
Juli
Big Kid Adventure
Our attempted snow angels
Gabi's newest friend Corey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...