Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Decor

The Friday, Saturday, and Sunday after Thanksgiving, Isaac, Bailey, and I had a wonderful time turning our home into a Christmas Fest.  Isaac wrapped all of the pictures on the walls with garland and wrapped the light fixtures as well.  :)   We're slowly adding to our outside decor, which makes me very excited.  I love lights!

This is a palm nut that was etched in Zambia. I love giraffes, so it was an easy purchase.  I don't think the Zambian artisan meant it as a Christmas Tree ornament, but I thought it was perfect.  It was the first ornament on our tree this year.

Even Bailey got in on the decorating this year.  Poor pup!

The JOY letters were an early Christmas present for me.  I love them!


Some of my angels, the Precious Moments Nativity I've had for 25 years, and my nativity from Venezuela is on top o the book case

My Zambian Nativity

More angels.  I said Isaac went crazy with the garland and lights, but it sure is festive and fun!

Annual Mommy/Son photo
Sending lots of Christmas joy from our happy home to yours!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...