Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fabulous 2010

2010 is in its final days, and in a way, I'm sad to see this particular year end.  I'm big on nice looking numbers, and those that end in zero or five make me smile.  For all but 10 days of 2010, I was 25 years old, so to my brain, that has a pleasant ring.  I realize this means nothing, but it makes me happy.  And, God did so, so much this year.  I'm hoping to brag on Him a bit in the next few posts because this year was just huge in how I grew and how I saw God at work in the world.  Between deepening relationships, reuniting with the Zambian side of my family, huge spiritual growth and conquering London by myself, I have been absolutely floored by how God has shown Himself this year.  Isaac might be typing posts for me as I dictate as I'm having wrist surgery tomorrow, but he said he's willing.  :)  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...