Wednesday, December 17, 2014

WFMW: Rudolph Cookies

I always try to think of something new for the cookie exchange at school each year.  I'm sure these are all over Pinterest, but I had the idea pop into my head without even looking for something.  I love when that happens.  Crafty and creative I am not.



All you need is your favorite gingerbread cookie recipe, an oval cookie cutter, M and Ms, and pretzels.  Bake the cookies for about 3 minutes, place the pretzels and Ms, and then bake another 2 minutes, assuming you have thin dough like I used.  The pretzels and candy bake into the dough just enough to stick once cooled.  They taste so good too.  The saltiness of the pretzels added a nice flavor to the spice of the gingerbread.  And it helps that they are so cute too! 

1 comment:

MakeMeUpMia said...

These are adorable, they just make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...