Sunday, December 14, 2014

Visits with Friends

Over Thanksgiving, Man Cub was able to meet two of my long time friends.

Meredith came down for a visit.  She made my sweet boy the most beautiful blanket and had fun loving on him too!  It was so good to have a low key afternoon and catch up!


A few days later, my childhood best friend Carrie was able to stop by before she headed home.  I was so grateful to see her and meet her youngest for the first time.  We had such fun letting the littles play.  I'm looking forward to more visits when she comes home again to see her family.  

It's a treat to be able to let those who have loved on me and influenced my life get to know my son.  I'm grateful that they want to be a part of his life too. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...