Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My Favorite Christmas Decor

Holiday Linkup

I'm linking up with Lisa and her friends today to share my favorite piece of decor.  I enjoy my international nativity collection so much, but there is one piece that I keep coming back to.  I've had this fair trade Christmas tree for three years now, and I just love it!


 I love this little tree.  It's not very big, but it has hand made ornaments from other believers in Cambodia, Kenya, Colombia, Vietnam, Bangladesh, and West Bank.  This is a precious reminder that our brothers and sisters won't be separate by distance from us forever.  I can't wait to worship the King of Kings together!

May peace fill your homes this Christmas!



9 comments:

Cait | Home Sweet Ruby said...

Your tree is beautiful, I love the hand made ornaments!

Lisa Loves John said...

Beautiful!!! And I absolutely love what this represents! <3

Katie Elizabeth said...

This is so cool! Love Christmas decor that has a special meaning :)

Hanging with the Hirsts said...

Love the Christmas tree! Such a special reminder that no matter where you are, there are always brothers and sisters in Christ around you. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

This is one of the coolest trees I have ever seen! It is so unique!

P!nky said...

That tree is amazing!

Rebecca Jo said...

What a unique tree! I love it. No shaping to it or needles falling off of it!

MakeMeUpMia said...

Wow what an amazing tree, so neat & special!

Pink and Fabulous said...

I love, love, love this! What a special tree!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...