Monday, December 16, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Sami's Shenanigans

I don't know when this weekend began.  It had highs and lows, but was somewhat dominated by a double infection that sent me to urgent care Wednesday afternoon and left me feeling pretty crummy for several days.  I haven't taken sick days in I think 5 years, and this week I took 2.  Ugh!

I did get lots of down time to work on a new Christmas puzzle!  Love these things!

Friday night I did feel like going with my family to FBC's Celebration!  It was the best yet! 

Saturday was a 2 hour rehearsal for a 105 person choir and full orchestra for Sunday's worship service.  I felt awful, but I'm not contagious so I put on my big girl undies and went.  Phew!  It wore me out so I napped most of the rest of the day.

Santa and the fire department drove through the neighborhoods Saturday night on one very decked out fire engine.  Wow!  We took the pups out to see Santa, and he gave us mini candy canes.  They were broken, so we let the dogs have little nibbles.  They LOVED them.  I have no idea if they are dog safe or not, but I figured the little bits from the mini sized ones wouldn't hurt them that much.  Yum!!

Yesterday I finally started feeling like a human being again thanks to sinus meds and 2 antibiotics.  Thanks heavens!  The concert was beautiful, and we had a blast worshiping.  
Isaac made cookies for my cookie exchange in the afternoon just to make sure none of my cough germs contaminated the dough.  I love my husband!

I think I'll be good for this week.  It's a fun week at work with kids and finals and Christmas, and then Friday at 1 starts 2 weeks off.  Yay!

How was your weekend?!










































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...