Friday, December 27, 2013

I'm Alive!

Y'all, this has been the craziest month!  I've hardly given you anything to read at all!  I ended up with a double infection at the beginning of the month that landed me in the ER for an afternoon.  I hadn't had to take sick days from work in FIVE years!  For the love.  As I battled to get healthy from the couch, I still had more concerts than I can count to prepare for at church.  Life just flew by between school and getting those sweet six graders ready for their first round of finals.  And when I wasn't in the midst of school and music, I was sleeping.  Oh, sweet sleep, thank you for your reprieve from illness!

All that to say, I am so sorry to have abandoned all of you!  2014 is going to be a great start to get back on the blog wagon. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...