Monday, December 9, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans: Christmas Parties and Music


Sami's Shenanigans

This weekend was non-stop excitement!  Friday night was the astronaut office Christmas party at one of my favorite restaurants, Villa Capri.  We had a blast visiting with Isaac's coworkers, eating way too much Italian food, and dancing.  Yep, dancing.  I got that hubby out there for an hour to twirl and shimmy with me!  Woohoo!

Saturday morning I had a 2 hour bell rehearsal and then I babysat for a friend for a bit.  I managed to sneak in a nap before we handed to for dinner and football with my parents and grandparents.

Sunday dawned bright and early for our bell concert.  I love Bellapaloza day at church.  We have 5 bell choirs at UBC from little bitties to adults.  It's pretty special when we all play together.  At the moment, I have one of our videos on hand, but it's only posted to Facebook.  I promise you won't be disappointed if you listen in the background while you catch up on blogs!  The song is called "The Angel Gabriel from Heaven Came".  I didn't know this song before learning it for the concert, but it's beautiful!

Sunday night was watched the children's choir perform their Christmas musical.  The kids were adorable and did a great job with the music and acting. 

Before crashing for the night, I finally got Christmas cards ordered.  Yay!

How was your weekend?!

Don't forget to check out 25 Days of Christmas Carols!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

what a fun weekend! Christmas parties and choirs are so fun! I love the cheer they bring. Found you from the shenanigans link up.

Lisa { Mom Wife Design Life Blog} said...

Christmas Parties are so much fun! I love when everyones in the Holiday spirit!

I'm having a Weekend Recap linkup on my blog ! Would love for you to be a part of it :)

Showered With Design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...