Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I love this song:

I love that the film we made for our charity: water campaign will be debuted in just over a week!  *Note, this video is not being endorsed by charity: water, but by UBC.

I loved the CMA Music Festival concert last night.  Aggie Belle and I had us quite the jam session, dancing away the night in the living room.  Yeah, we don't get out enough, but the dog and I know how to have fun!
Source
 I love the conversations we've been having about car purchases.  Isaac's car is over 20 years old, but is in awesome working condition because he takes such good care of it himself.  However, one day, it will go to rest in junkyard heaven, and we'll want another vehicle.  Isaac's pretty much admitted that he'll get an SUV, and I'll still be driving Sarge.  Oh, thank you!!  I'd be a lost chick without my truck!

I love spending my last week of summer with a bunch of energetic kindergartners.  They are super fun and sweet, and remind me why I teach 6th grade 9 months of the year, and 6 year olds 3 weeks of the year.  ;)  Truly, there is something super special about a room of 30 sweet ones singing this song:



I've loved going through curriculum for Sunday school for this school year.  I'm so excited!!

I love my Jesus!

What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...