Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I love that I have one and a 1/2 more weeks of summer break.  I love summer, but there is a teeny part of me ready for routine again.

I love the 10 year celebration that happened at Bill and Bette Bryant House.  You can see all of our sweet kids singing here

I love that I was asked to take our new Omega overlay to a state conference this year.  I worked for two months writing this with 7 other teachers back in the spring.  This is absolutely no reflection on me but on the amazing team God has blessed me with in this district!  I really hope we inspire other districts in awesome ways to teach GT kids!

I love that so many of my sweet friends are growing babies right now.  Baby showers, here we come!

I love my Jesus!

What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...