Friday, September 14, 2012

You


A cool breeze.  Crushing acorns under my boots. The soft fall of rain.  Raucous thunder booms.  Cloud to cloud lightening.  Butterflies.  Flowers.  You are on my mind.

Great books that keep me on edge.  Funny stories friends tell.  Fabulous movies.  Excitement that randomly bursts from my students.  Chocolate.  Thoughts of how You enjoy each of these too.

Music.  Lyrics. Melodies that sweep my soul into euphoric bliss.   The thrill that comes from singing.  I want to share it all with You.

Puppy kisses.  Soft fur.   Clean dogs curled up in the bed.   Running and chasing and swimming with precious pups.  I see You in each moment.

Giggles from children.  Tickles.  Pillow fights. Holding hands.  There's glee from You in each small joy.

Galloping on horseback.  The gentle push of a velvety muzzle reaching in a back pocket for a tucked away carrot.  The comfort of an old pair of boots.  You provide each memory and each longing to create a new memory.

The relaxed banter of a road trip.  Watching a sunset.  Gentle rocking under the changing tide on a boat.  You delight in it just like me.

The soft brush of a kiss.  The strength in a hug.  The comfort of someone close by.  You're in it all, and it's all for You.

Blissful, glorious, wonderful You.  Nearly every moment something happens to place You on the forefront of my mind.  You are true love at it's best, spanning time.  It's beautiful and fills me up to overflowing.  Never leave.  Stay by my side until I see You always and forever is mine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...