Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I love that today is See You at the Pole.  I'm excited to see how many kids come to pray for our school this morning!  I vividly remember praying for SCIS when I was a student there (and at my high school too!), and it's fun to now be one of the teachers at the pole.

I love that these three goons will all be together again beginning mid-morning today.  My house will be loud and huh, well, manly, for the next seven days.

I love my Soulage heat wrap.  It has helped me survive the pain from this week like non other!
I love that for two full weeks now we've been practicing Christmas music in choir and bells.  "Awesome" doesn't even begin to describe it!
 
I love my new SEC A&M cup one of my awesome students brought me from this past weekend's game.  It's a holographic cup, so if I turn it a bit, the ATM turns to SEC. There may have been some whooping going on in 5th period today...
 Of course I love my Jesus!

What are you loving this week?

Linking up with Jamie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahh christmas is coming!

Following along! Happy Wednesday! Stop by and say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...