Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Tonight is Open House.  I can't say I love Open House.  Give me a room of 6th graders, and I'm just fine.  Give me a room of adults, and I'm a hot mess.  I am loving this fun idea our principal shared with us.  She suggested having a little 'take-home' item for the parents with our contact info.  Apparently other teachers she knows place it on a bag of popcorn.  I love this idea, and I'm definitely using it this year.  Anything to help the parents feel they had a positive experience!  Most 6th grade parents are so frazzled having to follow their child's schedule that the whole night ends up a huge blur for them.  I really do feel badly for them.  Hopefully this will help.  :)


I love all the time we've spent at the park this week.  The evenings are warm and incredibly breezy right now.

 

I love the yoga studio I've joined.  It's a new one that the rec center at NASA has begun, and so far, it's been fabulous!

I've loved my Bible study, but last night was the last night.  Hopefully we pick a new study to begin soon.  I've had some great learning with some awesome ladies.

I love that our pool is open year round!  It means my summer tan won't die just because it's September.  My reading float time is so treasured!

While the temperatures might not be screaming, "FALL!", the calendar is, so that means the pumpkin baking is happening in my house.  I love pumpkin!  Pumpkin raisin bread and my awesome pumpkin cookies filled my home with spices wafting through each room.  YUM!  NASA mostly ate the cookies, but I snuck a few.  :)

I'm loving this song.  The quality isn't the best, but the lyrics and music make me melt.  I keep saying this is the musical version of crack (not that I'd truly know, but I can imagine).
Adam Paul Williams-Closer:

I love my Jesus!

What are you loving this week?

Linking up with Jamie.

2 comments:

Ashleigh Nichole said...

If your pool is open year round I hope its heated. If so I might have to come join lol!

agalandherdog said...

Hope your open house goes well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...