Sunday, September 23, 2012

What a Pain!



While endometriosis hasn’t been in my daily vocabulary for nearly 5 years, when it does roar its ugly head, it’s mean and loud!  I’d had off and on pain throughout this past week, but I never guessed it would lead to being stuck on the couch most of the weekend.  The pain is so intense that it takes my breath away.  Endometriosis affects my legs (it’s different in everybody), so they feel weak if I try to stand for long, and forget about driving.  I don’t like slowing down this much, and it caused me to miss the Matthew West concert with my friend Amy on Friday and Teacher Sunday at church.  I’m pretty sure I’ll feel back to normal in a day or two, but man oh man, this has not been my weekend. 

On the bright side, I’ve spent a lot of quality time with Cary Grant the past two days.  He’ll make any gal feel better!  These puppies of mine have certainly enjoyed the extra cuddles too.  Since I didn’t feel like going out to get a pedicure, Isaac gave me a darn good one right in our own living room.  I also was able to make these adorable Halloween shirts for Tina and Joelle. Any time I can do something to surprise them, my weekend hasn't been a complete wash!
Joelle's is identical, but I didn't have a small enough hanger.  :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...