Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Brought to you by Bailey and Aggie Belle!

We hijacked Mommy's blog to do today's post.  There are so many things we love!

Bailey: I LOVE cuddling in the Snuggly while Mommy does housework.

Aggie Belle: That's not fair.  I'm too big!

Bailey: Deal with it, Pup!

Aggie Belle: Well, I love tummy rubs.  I've decided I am no longer a turtle, and I will show my belly to anyone who will put a hand-or a foot-out to scratch me!

Bailey: You're only a turtle because I taught you how fun it is to get tummy rubs.

Aggie Belle: So?  Mom, Brother's being mean!  I love going to Cherry Berry for frozen vanilla yogurt!

Bailey: Oh, me too!  I love that Mommy has felt so good the past few days because we've gotten to go bye-bye more and go on longer walks.

Aggie Belle: I love that you will sometimes cuddle with me.


Bailey: Aggie Belle!  You are not supposed to tell my secret!  No one will think I'm a tough boy anymore, cuddling with my baby sister.

Aggie Belle: hehehe.  I love that Mom and Dad have bought a house! 


Bailey: Me too!  I haven't seen it yet, but Mommy keeps telling me there are windows by the front door like at Mama's old house.

AGgie Belle: Yay!

Bailey: Pup, what are you talking about?  You don't know Mama's old house.  You weren't even born yet.

Aggie Belle: Oh.  Well, it sounds fun!  Then I can really guard this house.  And Mommy and Daddy say we have to be good stewards with our new house.  They said we might let less fortunate doggies and people come stay with us sometimes.   Oh boy! 

Bailey: Wait, what?!  More pups and kids in this house?  Who signed me up for this?  I didn't give my permission for that!

Aggie Belle: Now, Bailey, Daddy is always telling us we need to help others and live like Jesus.  What is Mommy wouldn't have taken you in? 

Bailey: Fine.  But don't think I have to like it. 

What are you loving this week?

Linking up with Jamie!

1 comment:

Arielle said...

cute blog! new follower!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...