Thursday, May 19, 2011

Family Influx!

David and Laura's wedding weekend has officially begun, and our family began arriving today to celebrate!  We all met downtown at the Magnolia Hotel, where we'll be staying the next three days.  My grandparents came up from Pearland, my parents, my grandma's sister and her husband, my mom's best friend (my aunt), her daughter (my god-sister), and her kids and boyfriend, and my dad's step-mom, and two sisters, and one of their husbands are all here or will be with in an hour or two.

We'll claim them as ours until they get tired.  :)

Alex took the bandanna from the welcome box and turned into a babushka.  Isaac later convinced him to be a ninja. 

Relaxing!  Mom, Uncle Jimmy, Aunt Sis, Aunt Donna, Nanny, and Dede

View from our hotel room.

We met at the hotel to let everyone rest and visit, and then headed to a pizza parlor down the street.  It was a bit sketch, but it was so good!

Back in December, Shelby asked is I would take her to the Chocolate Bar when she came to visit in May.  Of course we had a chocolate date after our pizza!  It was so good to take the Alex and Shelby out with just Isaac and me.  Chocolate Bar has live music on Thursdays, so we enjoyed the swing music as we ate our chocolate.  Yum, yum!
Big chocolate for a little girl!
I wish they lived close to us!  (Notice Ninja Alex...)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...