Monday, May 16, 2011

David is Smart!

Ok, we've all known for a long time my brother is one smart kid, but he graduated from UHCL with a masters in health care administration last night.  He's worked his booty off for 2 years under some super demanding and slightly unreasonable profs.  Isaac and I are so proud of his determination to stick through a tough program.   Now, he just needs a job...he gets the wife on Saturday!  :)

 
Isaac and I didn't attend the graduation because we were listening to Jaime Jorge (see previous post), but we did meet up with the family for dinner at Raven Grill..yum!  We made do with a few impromptu photos.  I'm sure the rest of this week will be full of better family shots. 


Mom and her kids, plus one.  :)
The 'kids'.  I don't think we'll ever outgrow that...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...