Sunday, March 29, 2015

Palm Sunday

Palm Sunday begins my favorite week on the Christan calendar.  Holy Week is a bittersweet reminder of the faithfulness of Jesus, the grossness of my sin, the pain of the cross, and the beauty and hope of the resurrection. 

We had a beautiful service of worship this morning, remember Jesus' entry into Jerusalem.  He is the King triumphant, then and now.  I'm excited to dig back into the events of this week as I wrap up my Sacred Holidays study of Matthew.  I pray you find reflection and renewed faith and you follow Jesus' journey from Jerusalem to the cross to the empty tomb this week.


1 comment:

Victoria said...

This week has grown to be one of my favorites each year!!!! Tell me more about your Sacred Holidays study! Is it one that you put together? Is there a guide or are you reading the book with the goals of your own?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...