Saturday, January 3, 2015

Holiday Catch Up

The day we got our for Christmas break, I developed a case of hives that mostly affected my eyes.  It grew worse and worse to the point of this last week hardly being able to open my eyes in the mornings and scratching my face raw in my sleep.  Oops.  Doc still doesn't really seem to know what's caused it.  Nothing oily or non-oily was working, so I caved and started a steroid yesterday.  I'm already seeing so much improvement, so hopefully it won't come back.  Between that and Man Cub's boycott on sleep for the last week and a half, blogging has been the furthest thing from actually happening.  I've spent all afternoon typing up posts and publishing them where they belong chronologically so my memories will be where I want them in years to come.  If you'd like to catch up on our festivities, here ya go!

Advent Devotions from Once Upon a Time, Part 2

Christmas Decor

Man Cub's Christmas Outfits

Christmas Celebrations Recap

Houston Christmas Lights

Welcome, 2015!

Double Birthdays

I hope your new year has began with great joy!



1 comment:

Lisa Loves John said...

You've been busy mama!!!! How are your eyes doing now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...