Tuesday, January 28, 2014

We're Having A...



Wait for it...
 We see it!


BOY!

Friday was Isaac's birthday, and Saturday we were gathering with my family to celebrate both of our birthdays.  We had heard from my doctor on Thursday that the blood test results were in.  We went to a local bakery we use when Isaac can't make a cake for some reason.  We had Ginny call the automated number to find out what color to make the cake.  Then we took it to my parents so the 8 of us could find out all together.  It's no fun when some of the family already knows!  I was sick as a dog with a nasty sinus infection, but it was a great way to celebrate our birthdays!  Good thing blue and green are already my favorite colors!  :)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Oh! How exciting for you guys! Boys are wonderful (so are girls I'm sure, I just happen to have a boy :)! Enjoy these next few months!

... I just found your blog through Elise's and am excited to follow along on your journey! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...