Monday, June 10, 2013

End of School Bash

Isaac and I hosted a pool party for our Sunday School class on Friday night.  Never underestimate a bunch of teens when it comes to Marco Polo and Sharks and Minnows.  "War Games" would have been a more appropriate title to our evening.  Ha.  We ate tons of food, and then several girls spent the night.  The grownups managed to stay awake through Soul Surfer and Despicable Me before crashing at 1 AM.  I'm not as young as I once was.  Some of the girls stayed up playing all kinds of weird food dares.  My only rule was that no one threw up.  They behaved.  :)  All in all, fifteen kids think our house is the cool place to be.  Considering where I know so many kids in our community go on the weekends, I'm blown away by their choices.  I love these kids and their parents for allowing us to invest in their lives!  God is moving in mighty ways in this group!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...