Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I love that today is the last day I have to administer the dreaded STAAR test this school year.  Hallelujah, we made it and can get on with our lives!  Social studies isn't tested in 6th grade, but every teacher works to help every kid.  It's just part of being a team.


I love that Isaac so incredibly and successfully completed the MS 150 from Houston to Austin this weekend.  WHOOP!


I love that I took off Monday to regroup from an insane weekend.  After the house got clean, I finally allowed myself to pull out my beloved book and read in the back yard the rest of the day.  These two darlings joined me.  What a blast to sit, read, and enjoy their company.  We had so much fun!


And I love that these two have been snacking on carrots, zucchini, squash, pumpkin seeds, bananas, strawberries, pineapple, and apples lately.  Fewer processed foods for all of us.  They follow me to the fridge and just wait.  How can I say no to that?! 

And that book?  IN LOVE.  Joel Rosenburg's lastest called Damascus Countdown.  I'll write a review soon, but this last book in the trilogy is not disappointing.  Agh!!

I love that this is the last full week of April and today's high is only 61.  In Houston.  Yep.  I'll remember this when summer finally catches up to us soon.

I love my Jesus.

What are you loving this week?

Linking up with Jamie.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...