Saturday, March 23, 2013

My Next Vehicle

Recently, my friend Jeff posted a picture of a monster truck on Facebook and asked if that would be my next vehicle.  Ha.  Jeff knows me well.  He was around when I bought my truck and had to deal with weeks on end of hearing about how excited I was to finally own a Tundra.
This was about 2 years after I bought Ol Sarge.

This Texas Girl doesn't do little well.  When you are little yourself, everything else has to be HUGE.  Well, at least vehicles do.  I'm proud of the fact that I had that truck before having a fiance.  I also get a chuckle when I get out of the truck at the gas station and guys look twice.  Yes, the ittle bitty girl can handle the giant truck.  Deal with it.  I'm always anxious to figure out how to fit kids, groceries, and strollers in my truck (I get lots of practice, and that's good), so that I don't have to down size to a van or SUV someday.  So far, success, but we'll see.

In all honesty (not reality...there is a difference, and hey, honesty is the best policy, right?!), THIS is what I want to be my next vehicle:
 Yep, a Hummer.  And not some sissy H2 or H3 that's nothing more than a glorified SUV that can't handle jack squat.  My Hummer must be able to do this:
 and this:
 Now that's a vehicle.

I even have a collection of pictures next to Hummers I find.  I'm a nerd, I know.
Durango, CO

A locally owned Hummer
Wing Over Houston Airshow

Some day...keep on dreamin'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...