Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Halloween!  I can't wait to be at our festival at church tonight.  Lots of candy and fun coming my way!




I'm loving the weather this week.  It's been very fall-ish since Saturday.  Too bad tomorrow it warms up.  However...

..I love that tomorrow I'll be sleeping in Denver and then three nights in Vail!!!

I love waking up to this sweet face every morning.  He is my heart song!

I don't love what Hurricane Sandy has done to the East Coast, but I do love the nurses that are so diligently saving patients, especially the NICU babies.  Their dedication made me tear up yesterday.  May God bless you!  We certainly know what hurricanes can do!

I loved that Dancing with the Stars had Country Week Monday and Tuesday.  It's hit and miss if I enjoy seasons of this show, but I have loved it this Fall.  This week was especially fun with some of my absolute favorite songs being used for the dances.  And anytime that many pairs of boots and cowboy hats are on stage together, fun is going to be had!

I love that part of the Houston Rodeo concert line-up was released yesterday.  I see a lot of bulls, horses, and concerts in my futures. 2013 is going to be a great year at HLSR! Bring on Jason and Luke!
What are you loving this week?

Linking up with Jamie.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...